ambainny
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Blog for Meeto
Meeto's blog
.
Powerful words and painful memories of a beautiful soul, who was loved and is missed by a lot. I like Kamla's essay on her daughter, and her final farewell to her. Visiting Ven Tenzin Palmo must have been so healing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fontana
Malyali Men by Nisha Susan in Tehelka
The Double Life Of Bobby, Baby, Blossom, Biju And Shaji Lost causes, alcoholism, eve-teasing, world politics, parochialism. Is there no end ...
Upinder Singh
Sheela Reddy profiles historian Upinder Singh in Outlook. I like the idea of visiting ancient sites while writing about them. Also I did no...
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
I just finished reading this very depressing book. Kite Runner dealt with fathers and sons, this book deals with mothers and daughters. Here...
No comments:
Post a Comment