"Once you have the View, although the delusory perceptions of samsara may arise in your mind,
you will be like the sky; when a rainbow appears in front of it, it's not particularly flattered,
and when the clouds appear, it's not particularly disappointed either.
There is a deep sense of contentment.
You chuckle from inside as you see the façade of samsara and nirvana;
the View will keep you constantly amused,
with a little inner smile bubbling away all the time.
- Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Double Life Of Bobby, Baby, Blossom, Biju And Shaji Lost causes, alcoholism, eve-teasing, world politics, parochialism. Is there no end ...
-
Sheela Reddy profiles historian Upinder Singh in Outlook. I like the idea of visiting ancient sites while writing about them. Also I did no...
-
I just finished reading this very depressing book. Kite Runner dealt with fathers and sons, this book deals with mothers and daughters. Here...
No comments:
Post a Comment