I have learned to go fully in the face of my dreams. I would recommend you do the same. Now is the time in your life to be selfish. To explore. To take chances. Remember being selfish is not the same as being self-indulgent. You have the gift of time. Use it to do what you love. Believe anything is possible and then work like hell to make it happen. Your generation has every day tools of information that other generations would simply marvel at. Do not, as President Obama says, make them instruments of distraction. Use them to empower your lives and fuel your dreams. In turn, do not be disheartened by the current state of the world. Simply work to better it.
Check out the Sarah Lawrence Graduation Speaker
SLC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Double Life Of Bobby, Baby, Blossom, Biju And Shaji Lost causes, alcoholism, eve-teasing, world politics, parochialism. Is there no end ...
-
Sheela Reddy profiles historian Upinder Singh in Outlook. I like the idea of visiting ancient sites while writing about them. Also I did no...
-
I just finished reading this very depressing book. Kite Runner dealt with fathers and sons, this book deals with mothers and daughters. Here...
No comments:
Post a Comment