ambainny
Sunday, December 26, 2010
ambainny: Gran
ambainny: Gran
: " "
Rest in peace...Gran...we will miss your presence, your cheerful smile, your warm soft hands and your love and affection for Mira..We were so blessed to be with you on your birthday in December..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fontana
Malyali Men by Nisha Susan in Tehelka
The Double Life Of Bobby, Baby, Blossom, Biju And Shaji Lost causes, alcoholism, eve-teasing, world politics, parochialism. Is there no end ...
Upinder Singh
Sheela Reddy profiles historian Upinder Singh in Outlook. I like the idea of visiting ancient sites while writing about them. Also I did no...
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
I just finished reading this very depressing book. Kite Runner dealt with fathers and sons, this book deals with mothers and daughters. Here...
No comments:
Post a Comment