Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Poetry for the new year by M
The Laughing Cry
and the soft warm lick
makes me know who to pick
that little pup is sure lucky
it is part of my family.
The Fish in the Sea
I truly love deep
It wins my heart
that I want to keep it.
Oh oh in the jungle soul
i see beneath me
a parakeet
the bird over there
I really want to love
it wins my heart
for my laughter in my soul
the bird over there
is mine forever.
In the sea
I see over there
a dolphin
so there it is called a beluga
but its really a whale
its truly in my love
its in my heart
i love it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Double Life Of Bobby, Baby, Blossom, Biju And Shaji Lost causes, alcoholism, eve-teasing, world politics, parochialism. Is there no end ...
-
Sheela Reddy profiles historian Upinder Singh in Outlook. I like the idea of visiting ancient sites while writing about them. Also I did no...
-
I just finished reading this very depressing book. Kite Runner dealt with fathers and sons, this book deals with mothers and daughters. Here...
No comments:
Post a Comment