wisdom from my mom

One has to live on many levels and that is not only today but perhaps has always been so.

Life is fragile and ephemeral a fact we have to internalise just to be able to hold it all together.

Words I have found very usefull from the teachings I have recieved are,

Do not dwell on the past, do not project the future and the present is so fleeting just the last breath taken is real.

This helps in not grasping onto this material world too tightly and frees one from self cherishing.

I am sharing this with you because I hope this will help you release yourself from mundane, every day anxieties that restrict ones vision of the world but instead to help you move into the total inter connectedness and inter-dependence which that is the world we inhabit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justice at last

Tejeshwar Singh